WELCOME TO EARTH-740.

X-Men Revolution is an Earth-616 inspired advanced RPG. We are loosely inspired by canon comic and movies, but have our own history, original characters and plots.

Join us as an original character, or pick one from marvel canon!

x-men
REVOLUTION
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Fly Me to the Moon, Everyone who signed up
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
Monday February 26th
Precisely 1:30pm

It struck Julian that he was probably the first person on earth to have planned a field to the freaking moon, complete with parental permission slips, luggage packing suggestions, snacks, individual health background information for each kid, schedules, and administration of logistics. It was surprisingly easy, like any other overnight field trip. The school had standardized forms for it, given the fact that most of their field trips are anything but standard. Julian was forced to remember how their last field trip ended up.

“Okay everyone, quiet please. We’ll be leaving anytime now.” The Telekinetic man explained to the group of children all around him. They were a lively bunch. It wasn’t enough that they were kids, but many of them were super powered to boot. He had talked to them all about being respectful and reverent, but kids will be kids. To tell the truth, he would be happy if they got through this with no fights or “accidents”. “Greg, buddy, please don’t climb on that.”

There was no blaming the kids for being excited. At their tender young ages, they were going to be entertained by a King and Queen of a far off kingdom that most people on Earth don’t even know about. It’s like something straight out of a fairy tale.

Julian consulted the clip board that had become his constant companion since he was given stewardship over this company of kids. His eyes went down the list of registered kids, just to make sure they were all present. Ahura, all three of the Woozles although it was hard to tell if they were all there or not sometimes, Rachel, Anya, Lilly, Nuya, Greg, Luna, and Franklin. Then of course, there was Fia and himself. His girlfriend was so great with the kids. He could only imagine the nightmare of doing this without her.

The California rich kid in Julian had never had to deal with kids on a personal level. His own parents didn’t even do that, they hired nannies. To be honest, he had never wanted to deal with kids either. It wasn’t till Ahura came into his life that he realized what a great thing kids can bring to your life. Then again, Ahura was not like other kids. As some of the Xavier’s elementary class ran around, being loud and playing, Julian looked at Ahura who was standing with perfect posture and speaking respectfully to someone else. In many ways, his self-proclaimed little little brother was more grown up than he was. This trip was all about the young moon prince, and he was glad he could share this with the boy he loved as family, and he wanted to make sure it was as special for him as possible.

Then there was Rachel Summers. The memories of the Rachel that was were all but gone now. Mostly Hellion could only remember how kind she was, how smart and patient she was, how powerful she was, and someone remembered all the training she taught him even if he could not remember exactly learning them. Now, she was a little girl. While still powerful and smart, their dynamic had changed. Still, the pretty little red head so full of life had a special place in his heart.

As for the rest of these kids, Julian knew them mostly by reputation alone. He was sure he would know them better by the end of this, but it still amazed him that their parents have entrusted them to the young man with the reputation he has. Again, it was probably mainly due to Fia’s presence. People loved and trusted her, and knew she was good with the kids. In fact, it felt a little like Julian was only there as a figure head. Fia was the one people asked questions to as they dropped off their children, or that the one who’s sleeve the children tugged on when they needed something. In all of Julian’s accomplishments, being good with kids was not one of them.

“Okay, can you all please line up, like we showed you? The space ship..” yep, he said it with a straight face “…will be here to pick us up at any time now.”

In fact, as Julian glanced at his watch, the spaceship indeed arrived, at exactly the moment that it was scheduled to do so. If Ahura was any indication, the Attilan people were big on precision. The ship was big and impressive, and arrived in such thunderous speed before coming to a hovering stop, that Julian was sure it frightened some of the kids. Briefly, Julian was reminded of that warm summer night when he last saw a ship like this one. It was the ship that brought Ahura to them. At the time, half the student body thought they were being invaded. Julian Keller thought very little about the arriving moon prince at the time. He was so self-absorbed and prideful back then. Fia and Ahura were the major reasons he no longer was.

Julian put out a hand in a clear gesture for the kids to back up. So chatty a moment ago, there was now a stunned silence over the group of pint sized heroes. The ship lowered to the ground, and a hatch opened and electronically lowered to form a ramp, just like in so many science fiction movies. Hellion couldn’t help but look over at Sofia Mantega with an excited grin. This would be the field trip to end all field trips.

--------------------
user posted image
I'm a kid!
played by:
Heather
Student: Non-Com
[JP Ellie and Nate]

The Moon.

She was going to the moon. Ellie looked at the spaceship, and managed to feel around its edges with her powers. She was young, cute, and not entirely the bravest child in the room. Even going to school had been a big leap of faith for her. Elinor Summers, unlike her brothers and sister, did not like strangers, and she did not like change. In fact, she was as stubborn as her Grandfather -- probably both grandfathers.

"I don't think this is a good idea," she said to Nate, twisting the little stuffed cat she hugged to herself. Miss Fia was busy making sure everyone's snacks and extra clothes were packed, and that everyone was warmly dressed for the excursion. Ellie herself had worn winter leggings and a black dress. To keep warm, she had put on a bright turquoise parka, with a faux fur trim around the hood, and a white bobble beanie. She wasn't quite sure what exactly to expect, meeting the King and Queen, but Ahura was a good friend, and the Peapods were family -- they counted right? Since Miss Crystal and her uncle Pietro were all kissy kissy these days.

But now, looking at the mass of kids, and not seeing her Mommy or Daddy, or her Auntie Jet or Auntie Laura, Ellie was beginning to feel nervous. She leant closer to her brother. "I don't think I wanna go no more."

Nate was excited beyond all belief. He had not been originally on the list to join the field trip but Ellie was not known to be the bravest of kids, so a quiet talk between his parents and Uncle Scott and Nate had been given permission to accompany his baby sister. "It's going to be ok, Ellie. We're going on an adventure. Do you remember when Mom read us Alice in Wonderland? She went on an adventure and met all kinds of people. So, it's just like that." He crouched down so he could look at her in the eyes, "Look at me. You know I will never ever let you get hurt, right? Never ever? Not even if you broke all my toys, let Captain run away, and lose my Captain America shield. I would still protect you."

"But Alice didn't like the wonderland," Ellie insisted. "There was a big scary cat, and a caterpillar that smoked like Unca Logan." She fidgeted, shifting her weight uncertainly from one foot to the other. "What if we get stuck. And we do get to come back? I... I uh... I got math homework from Auntie Rahne. I gotta stay here."

Ellie had been the most temperamental child when it came to going to school, but what had started out as just stubbornness, turned out to be a sort of insecurity about change. She held on tightly to things she knew, and didn't like adventure. Lorna sometimes remarked to Alex, if maybe it could stem from the fact that living in the Brownstone, with movement and changes and constant new people, had made Ellie crave steadfast normalcy in all other areas of her life.

Now though, she was slowly getting used to school time and how things would work, she had decided she didn't quite mind it. This trip to space however, was another thing altogether. She wrapped her arms around Nate in a hug. "You promise?" Her brother and her shared the same glowy green powers, but where he had a little bit from both parents, everyone suspected Ellie was a straight copy of her mother and grandfather. "I wish mommy and daddy came too. Or Unca Piet. Maybe he can come."

Ellie clung to him and Nate hugged her back,straightening up to lift her. He was only ten and wasn't quite big enough to carry her easily but he hugged her as tightly as he could and he said, "I cross my heart, Ellie. I would be a pretty bad brother to let you get hurt. I'm not a bad brother, am I?" He gave her a little tickle. Sometimes the Summers kids seemed like their own little clique, because there were so many of them and they were so close. But the Summers Brothers who ran the two primary X-factions in mutantdom had been raised apart, with little in the way of family bond. They had taught their children differently, and the ever growing clan was a tightly knit one. "If we got stuck, Uncle Scott and Aunt Jean will fly up in their space ship and save us... or maybe Lockjaw can teleport us home. You like Lockjaw don't you?" The enormous inhuman bulldog was a frequent guest at the school, the lovable behemoth loathe to be away from Ahura for long.

Having her brother there and hearing about Lockjaw made Ellie feel better and she managed a small smile. “Okay. I’ll go,” she said, giving Nate one last, tight hug before letting go. “I think Mr Julian is making us line up. Are you gonna go hang out with Nuya?”
Her tone made it clear she wanted to stay with him.

Nate shook his head, "Nuya can come hang out with us if he wants, but I'm right here to hang out with you," he said, "Mr. Julian will let us line up together, and once we get up in the air, we can have some of the cookies Mom packed for us." He smiled at his little sister and took her hand. "I get the big one though," he teased.
Single
played by:
Terry
Students
In truth, this was not Rachel Summers first trip to the moon, nor would it be her last. It was the first time that she had travelled there by spaceship and it would be the first time her physical form had touched the moon's surface, but this was hardly new to her. Not that it had lessened her excitement to be travelling in a spaceship or going away from her parents. This was the first time that Rachel was going away without her mommy and daddy or her aunts and uncles to keep an eye on her.

Instead of her usual caretakers, Rachel was in the care of Fia and Julian, two people that Rachel cared for very deeply, even if the reason wasn't immediately apparent to everyone else. Rachel remembered caring for them both from her past life, and that bled over to her current life, it also helped that Fia helped out in her class which meant that Rachel saw her often and enjoyed the chances she got to work with Miss Fia.

As Rachel walked up carrying a pink bag that held her overnight stuff and most importantly Mr Wabbit, she saw that Nate was busy with Ellie, who was undoubtedly nervous about this trip because she was youngest. Some of the other children were scrambling for position in the line already, and Rachel looked to see if it was the peapods who would need to be at the front because they were speedsters and that made them sorta crazy.

"Who's gonna barf all over the spaceship? It's not gunna be me or Nate as we can fly." Rachel giggled, as she got in line with everyone else. ::I bet it's gonna be the bossy Woozle.:: Rachel added to Franklin and Nate only, she wasn't being mean per se, but she wasn't a fan of someone that tried to out boss her.

Suddenly all the children were silenced by the arrival of the ship, which was impressive! Rachel had never seen a spaceship like this before, it wasn't very long before Rachel was talking again though. "ooooooohhhh." Rachel's eyes widened a little as she looked at the ship. "I wonder if they'll let us try and fly it." She mused out loud and definitely not for the adults to hear!

"I got candy!" Rachel patted her bag as Nate and Ellie spoke of cookies, "I made sure mommy and daddy got me enough to share with people."
NPC
He still couldn't believe it. He was going to the moon. The place where astronauts went. Maybe he could find the flag? The bootprint? He was sure he could make a bigger giant leap for mankind, too. They had space suits, right?

No, no. He had to calm it down. He was already warned once to not get too overexcited. Stay in your seat, don't climb on things.

But he couldn't not be excited. He was going to the moon to see the moon city where the moon people that Ahura came from lived. Did that make them aliens, kinda? He wasn't sure. Maybe evil aliens would show up! Evil aliens who want to conquer the world, but first they need a moon base to attack from, but oh no! There are already people there and a big fight breaks out and then the X-Kids could triumphantly save the day!

No, probably not. Sometimes, Greg felt like he'd never get his chance, really get his chance, to save the day, to be a hero like mom and dad and Mister Scott and Mister Piotr and Miss Kitty and all the others. Because he was just a kid and kids had to stay out of danger.

But maybe...
"You shouldn't have said that, Rachel, 'cause now you jinxed yourself," Greg said, shaking his head slowly. "That's how it works - you say you're not gonna do something embarrassing and 'cause you said it, you do it. Dad told me about that when I told him I could run down the hill without tripping and then I tripped and busted my knee."

He glanced over to Nate and shrugged his shoulders.
"I think she jinxed you too, but I don't know if it works like that."
Married to Jean Grey-Summers
played by:
Heather
X-Men
"Thank you, Mister Scott," Ahura said, to his teacher as they joined the rest of the gathering on the lawn, "I'm very excited for my friends to see my home."

"Thank your parents for this invitation," Scott said, resting his hand on the young prince's shoulder. Neither the little boy nor the adult man was an affectionate sort, but Scott was incredibly proud of the strides the Prince had made here at the school and he was hoping that this would be a good way for the two races of slightly-more-than-human to ally. Not that he would ever use their new friends on the moon against the human race, but Scott couldn't help but think tactically. "I trust that our students will behave but if they don't, I imagine Miss Mantega and Mr Keller will have things well in hand."

As if on cue, a commotion immediately started when the kids saw Scott and Ahura approaching, "Uncle Scott! Uncle Scott!" shouted the Peapods as they raced across the lawn and zipped around his legs like tiny green dust devils, "We're going to the moon! Are you coming too?"

"Not this time, girls," Scott said, "So you have to listen to Mr Keller and Miss Mantega. Do you girls think you can do that?"

Anya and Lilly stopped so quickly that it was almost like teleportation, "'Course," Anya said, surprised that Uncle Scott would ask it.

"We're perfec'," Lilly chimed in, "Papa says so."

Scott shook his head, fondly. Pietro's little girls were more than a little spoiled, but given the shake up and loss they had already suffered at so young an age, it was not surprising. Besides, anyone who knew Pietro knew that he was incapable of telling the females in his life no. "Well, then remember to make Papa proud and say thank you to Ahura for the trip, all right?"

Both girls launched themselves at the Prince and hugged him tightly, having absolutely no trouble whatsoever expressing their emotions, something they had inherited from both of their parents, "THANK YOU, AHURA!"

Ahura, startled by the loving attack, managed to handle the embrace with grace, and he awkwardly hugged them back, "You're welcome, Peapods."

Scott spotted his daughter in the crowd, and started over to say good bye as Julian called for the kids to start lining up. He crouched down beside her just as he heard her little joke about someone getting sick in the spaceship, and said, as Greg talked about being jinxed. "I'm sure everyone's going to be fine. Now, give me a kiss, Rachel, and a promise to be good while you're gone."

Franklin skipped up as Rachel said good bye to her daddy, and said, "We'll be good, Mister Scott."

Scott looked over at the little boy, his daughter's best friend and inseparable companion, "Make us proud, Mr Richards."

"Yes, sir..."

A shadow suddenly fell over them as the spaceship made its dramatic appearance, and suddenly the Peapods were at his side, clinging to his legs, not even pretending they weren't a little scared by the whole thing. He put his hands behind their heads, and rubbed their hair soothingly, "It's ok," he said, quietly, "It's just a plane, girls, just a plane for outer space."

"Can't we just run to space?" Anya asked.

Scott gave her a little encouraging squeeze.

The ship landed and the gangplank extended. Two Inhumans dressed in the uniforms of the royal guards emerged, and one called out, "In the name of King Blackagar, and Queen Medusalith, the Inhuman Ship Attilan's Pride is hereby sent to give passage to our most honored guests. Prince Ahura Boltagon, we are here for your pleasure."

Ahura stepped forward, and both guards dropped to one knee, crossing their left hands to their right shoulder in salute. The little Prince returned the salute and said, "In my parents' names, I thank you, Good Soldiers of Attilan. We'll be boarding now. Please inform my parents once we've begun our flight."

"Yes, my prince," said the Guard who spoke before, and then they rose and turned sideways, opening the way for the children to board.

Ahura looked at Julian and Fia, "We're ready to go," he said.

"I wonder if they'll let us try and fly it." Rachel said, quietly.

"I wonder if they'd let me fly it," Scott whispered back. He planted a kiss on his daughter's forehead, "We'll see you in a couple days,. Go have fun. " he urged her. Then, as he caught Julian's eye over the crowd of children he said, "Precious cargo, Mr Keller. "
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
The armored guards and the formality of their royal respect for Ahura really put Julian in the mind set of how different the society was that he would be leading a band of grade schoolers into. The moon prince however, handled it in strides. It was so interesting to watch Ahura interact in his official capacity as the heir to the thrown. Julian, as well as many other at the school, had come to think of the boy as another one of the kids. It was a stark reminder that his adopted little brother was still a Prince.

"We're ready to go," Ahura told him and Fia, like he didn't just have soldiers bowing to him. "Thank you buddy." Julian said with a smile, and then quickly corrected himself, ".. Prince Ahura." While Julian was used to being more casual with the dark haired boy like a real little brother, he was making a conscious effort on this trip, to set an example of being more respectful. He wanted to show everyone on that moon just how much Ahura is loved and respected among the people who know him on Earth.

"Okay guys, lets get on board." the Legacy member managed to say as non nonchalantly as if they were just getting on a school bus. Some of the kids seemed rather hesitant while others walked up as if it were an every day occurrence to be loading into a ship bound for outer space. As each walked by, Julian followed along on his all mighty clipboard, checking off the kids as they loaded, to make sure everyone on his role made it on board.

The Telekinetic's attention was drawn to Mr. Summers. For someone who's eyes are always covered, the man sure had a way of making eye contact. "Precious cargo, Mr Keller," his leader called to him. "Understood sir." Julian called back, displaying what he hoped was a reassuring smile. Truth was, young Mr. Keller felt more of the weight of that sentiment than Mr. Summers realized. People were entrusting Julian and Fia with their beloved children, to leave the damn PLANET with. Julian was fairly certain not many people actually trusted or even particularly liked him, and he was coasting on Mr. Summers' recommendations alone. He did know he had Rahne's approval, which meant a lot to him. This was a chance to show everyone that he was more than the punk rich kid, and also hopefully show Cyclops that he was worthy of the trust, and had leadership capabilities.

With the last kids loading onto the ship, Julian and Fia were the last to board. He turned and watched as the gang plank closed and sealed shut. he interior of the ship was very nice, with ergonomically designed seats in dark colors, and windows along the hull. It reminded Julian a bit of an airplane, but much more advanced, clean, and wide enough that it felt more luxurious. "Wow" was all Julian could say. He made sure the children were in their seats and secured before he joined Fia in a row of seats with Ahura and a few other kids. He interlaced his fingers with hers.

The engines made a deep hum of energy completely unfamiliar from earth vehicles, and the craft lifted straight upward, prompting some surprised gasps from the kids. It hovered only a moment before it accelerated forward through the sky.
--------------------
user posted image
Married
played by:
Heather
Meanwhile: On the Moon

The Genetic Council was not pleased by this absolute violation of Inhuman custom. They stood, the four of them, in the reception area of the royal citadel, in agreement. This was absolutely against everything that they believed, against everything that they, as a people, had agreed to in order to protect their home, their very race. But then wasn't it very like this unconventional king and his equally anarchistic queen to defy what was not just tradition but was safety.

"Atrophus, are you going to let this stand?" asked Minius, folding his arms over his barrel chest. "These Earthers coming here to witness one of our most sacred ceremonies?"

Atrophus, Chief Justice of the Council, screwed up his dark face as if he had eaten something sour, which, given the wrinkled nature of his appearance given to him by the terrigen mists, was hard to discern. It was more a matter felt than seen. "It's ridiculous. What, praytell, is our function, if everything that we advise is ignored."

Sapphiras fluttered a golden hued hand and said, "It is the sole reason we placed restrictions on the House of Agon to begin with, this rebellious streak..."

Holding up one hand, Atrophus said, "It is not the sole reason, but it is a major one."

Zhime grabbed Atrophus's arm and said, "You must put a stop to this, Chief Justice. You have to protect our way of life. That boy.... the Prince is..."

"Is what, Lady Krepit," came a voice at the door, "The Prince is what?"

Zhime's face reddened and the Council members went to their knees, as the King and Queen entered the chamber. "My apologies, your Majesties."

"No," Medusa said, stalking into the room, her beautiful face expressionless, but the way her hair whipped and writhed, her state of mind was clear. "No, Lady Krepit, the Prince, our son is what?"

The Councilwoman rose nervously to her feet, as the Queen's hair wrapped around her to assist in the motion, tightening just a little too much, pulling Zhime Krepit a few stumbling steps closer. "My Queen, it is just... your son is..." she looked helplessly at the other Council Members but they offered her no aid, nor comfort. "The Prince is..."

"A young boy who has done well in his studies and deserves a special treat?" Medusa supplied, helpfully, knowing full well it was not what Zhime was going to say, "That the young Prince is a little boy who is worthy of having friends who care about him, and a family who loves him?" The thick tentacle of hair tightened painfully and Medusa said, coldly, "At the very least that he is to be your king someday, and therefore demands your respect, hmm?"

Zhime lowered her head and said, "Y-yes, my Queen, that is what I meant to say."

Medusa released the councilwoman and said, "I think perhaps it is too early in this visit for the children to meet with the council. I am sure there are other things you can be occupying yourselves with, is there not? Chief Justice, are things in readiness for tomorrow's ceremony?"

Atrophus bowed deeply and beckoned to the other members of the Council, "We will make sure all is as it should be, My Queen. Come, come along, all." They scurried away, before they said anything else that might cause further offense.

Medusa slumped as soon as they were gone, and she leaned into her husband. Blackagar wrapped his arms around her, warmly, comfortingly, "Oh, Husband, it's never going to change. No matter how well he's doing, no matter how strong he becomes, he will never be accepted. They will always blame him for sins of our own doing."

Blackagar turned her, gently, so that he could look her in the eye. Of course, he said nothing, but he tapped two fingers on her chest and then on his own, right above their hearts. He extended his hand towards the long tall windows that overlooked the city.

Medusa smiled, a bit sadly but a smile nonetheless, "I understand, Husband. The prejudices of old bigots matters not. What matters is that he is loved by us, and that he is loved by our people." Black Bolt wiped a tear from her cheek and she whispered, "But I do so want him to happy."

"Majesties," said a guardsman, as he came to the door, "The ship has arrived. The Earth children will be joining you soon."

"And our son?" Medusa asked, "He is home safe?"

The guardsman gave a bow and said, "The Royal Heir is home, Your Majesty."

"Quickly, show them to us, then," Medusa urged. The guard hurried to do her bidding and Medusa held out her hand to her husband.

Black Bolt took it, and gave her fingers a light squeeze.
Junior watched the energized children around him and wondered if that was what they were supposed to do. He and Luna’s rather peculiar upbringing had made them rather peculiar children, more like small adults than children; but that was one of the reasons they were at the school, exposure to other children and learning what it was like to be a child. However, that didn’t change the fact that they had different life experiences than the rest their peers. For one thing, the pomp and circumstance of royalty was nothing new to them.

Junior watched the arrival of the royal guard and wasn’t taken aback by the rarity of it. Unlike Julian, who also came from the opulence of a wealthy family, Junior and Luna came from royalty, a unique sort of royalty, of name rather than tied to a particular location, but the bowing and reverent deference shown to a prince (and princess) was nothing new to them and Junior watched it with a critical eye.

“Well done,” commented Junior. When he could do so, he watched the guards’ faces. “They're well trained and they adore him,” he said, referring to Ahura. “He’s more than just the boy it’s their duty to protect, you can see by their eyes that he means a lot to them. For some of them, he means everything.”

As usual, Luna was standing just a bit apart from the rest of the group, a bit closer to Junior than to anyone else. She enjoyed watching everyone else’s reactions, her vivid eyes curiously looking over the reactions of the rest of the group of kids – and adults, because Julian seemed just as excited as the rest of them, which made her happy, too. She liked knowing that the chaperone was just as thrilled by this as they were. Glancing at Nate and Ellie, pressed together just like she and Junior, she could tell that Ellie was having second thoughts. The younger girl was much shyer than the rest of the Summers brood, it seemed sometimes – not as brash or as brave. But that was okay. Nate was a great brother, and Luna could see him making sure she’d be happy and safe.

Letting them have a private moment, Luna clicked her shiny black shoes together, having dressed quite nicely – royalty, after all – in a long, dark blue tunic style blouse and black leggings, with only a thin black jacket over it, quite comfortable despite the chill in the air. Her silvery white hair was loose and curly, with a sapphire blue headband in it. The backpack she carried with her things was the same Elsa backpack she’d carried the day she’d arrived. At Rachel’s words, Luna let out a snicker of laughter, shaking her head.

“Don’t look at me, flying doesn’t bother me at all. I miss it.” She and Junior had spent enough time on the airship the Vimana, and she missed it so much. She couldn’t wait to be able to do more than hover with her powers, but so far, her control over wind wasn’t strong enough to do more than hover or knock herself over, which she’d managed to do a few times, unfortunately. As Ahura and Scott approached, Luna smiled brightly, waving at Ahura so she wouldn’t interrupt his conversation. Which was a moot point once her sisters saw them and raced over, of course, like the little green whirlwinds they were. She couldn’t stop herself from giggling as they took Scott’s words to heart and launched themselves at Ahura, an amused look on her face at his expression.

The spaceship itself was impressive – Luna’s eyes widened, scanning it curiously, rather than nervously. While space was certain new, ships weren’t, and Luna was more fascinated than scared. As the guards came out and announced themselves, she automatically straightened at the tone, glancing sidelong at her brother with a small smile. That was a tone of voice she recognized, and she knew he would as well. Sure, while at the school, they were just like the other kids, and were treated the same, their unusual background and upbringing was mostly known. And quite frankly, it showed. They had their moments of normality, but Luna liked who she was – she liked being a Coleridge. Being a Maximoff didn’t change that, in her mind. Leaning her shoulder lightly against Junior’s as he spoke, she smiled up at him.

“Good. Wouldn’t wanna get on a ship with anything less.” Luna said in a very quiet tone in response, and there was no hesitation as she boarded, a spring in her step. Her green eyes were bright with excitement. It was just a few days from a full moon – her full power array – and she was headed to the moon. She had to wonder…Would being on the moon make a difference? She knew she wasn’t supposed to cause trouble, and she had no intention of it…but she had to know. With a power so affected by the lunar cycles, what would happen to them once she was on the celestial body that affected her so powerfully.
Single
played by:
Trey
Nuya
There was nothing quite as exciting for him as the idea of going to the moon. Well, maybe going to see his mama, and all the dinosaurs that his father told him he used to live with. At nine, Nuya had forgotten most of the experiences he had back then, but even still, he and his father made sure that at the least, he knew the names and places of his homeland, as well as remembered the language of his tribe.

But this was the moon. Everyone knew Mr Ahura was from the moon, and was the prince of a city that was hidden up there. Which was simply awesome on its own, but they were allowed to go up there and see the place. He was pretty dang excited to be going somewhere that barely anyone else had ever gone, and certainly never himself, before.

He heard the sound of his best friend's baby sister, Ellie, talking to Nate, and turned to look for them.

"Are you gonna go hang out with Nuya?”

"Nuya can come hang out with us if he wants, but I'm right here to hang out with you."

His best friend was a pretty cool older brother, and for once, he decided he didn't need to be right next to the Summers siblings. Family always comes first, as his Papa tended to say. Which made sense, he guessed. That's probably why Papa was always taking his sister's side when others thought she was being weird, even if sometimes the look on his face said he thought so too. Being nine, he didn't really see her as weird either. She just did what she liked.

Rachel and Greg were talking about who was going to barf on the flight first, and wether or not Rachel jinxed herself and Nate, but Nuya stayed out of it. He knew how hard it was to argue with "the bossy Summers", and frankly, he didn't want to try that at all. He wasn't going to get caught up in a potentially trip-filling argument, but he wished Greg good luck if it happened.

"Can't we just run to space?"

Nuya turned to see the peapods looking at the spaceship, and Uncle Mr Scott reassuring them of something. Mr Ahura stood next to him and then Julian was ushering them all forward into the ship. Nuya said nothing to him, he was so excited to get going on their trip to even consider slowing it down with more talking. He was a excited that Julian was going to be in charge with Miss Fia. Getting into the spaceship, the youngest Rasputin took his seat silently next to Greg, buckled himself in, and smiled at the younger boy, his other best friend. While he didn't consider Greg to be his second best friend, so much, it was true that Nuya hung out with Nate more often because they were both a little older than their werewolf pal.

Giving Greg a thumbs up, he leaned his head back in the seat, excited to finally get to go into space. His Papa had been worried about it, and to a smaller degree his Auntie Snowflake, but he didn't really know why, but Papa said something about his older brother. Nuya didn't even know his Papa had an older brother.

But that wasn't bothering him right now, because he was about to go on a space adventure! He remained silent for the whole trip that went by entirely too fast in his opinion, because he knew for a fact that he never would be able to finish a word with his stutter at this point, and even though most of his friends were nice about it, he still got embarrassed when he tripped over his own words.

Even so, on the inside his thoughts were going ninety miles a minute just thinking about all the cool stuff they'd get to do on the moon. But the time they landed, Nuya was practically vibrating in his seat with excitement, reminding himself a little of the peapods anytime they had to be still for longer than a couple seconds.
Single
played by:
Terry
Students
"Nuh uh, that's not the rules." Rachel shook her head at Grrrr as he suggested that now she had mentioned it, the chances of anyone being sick on the trip now fell on her. Rachel didn't wanna be sick, and she was pretty sure if she didn't want to be sick then she was going to be sick, because that was the way that the world worked to this seven-year-old.

"Daddy it's not like we're going to be able to do anything that will get us into trouble." Rachel said very matter of factly as her hand instantly went to Frankie's. "It's going to be so much fun and no trouble at all." Rachel repeated, in perhaps not the most reassuring of way, but the youngster meant it honestly, she didn't want any trouble and so they would have to stay out of it.

Rachel giggled as her daddy said about flying the ship and gave her a kiss. "I'll wave at you from the moon." She promised him, despite being independent for her age, there were some things that Rachel Summers couldn't live without and she hadn't quite grown out of being tucked in and having a story just yet, so this was the first time she was going to have neither her parents, or aunt nor uncle to read her one.

::I wonder if Uatu will come say hi.:: Rachel thought at Frankie as they were ordered to come on board, this was all very regal, and Rachel would be lying if she didn't let out an ooo or an ah as she saw the ship and the guards but she had seen the moon city before in her mind, it was impressive but it was just a city.

Rachel wanted to see what was beyond the city.

Without turning to say goodbye to her daddy again, Rachel pulled Frankie along with her towards the ship. "I wanna sit with Frankie," Rachel said as they got in line, they could talk wherever they sat, but Rachel wanted to be with Frankie, not forced to use their minds to talk all the time.
NPC
"Maybe you oughtta keep a bag just in case," Greg teased back, enjoying the little interplay. Either way, he was too excited to throw up. Not to mention he ate a while ago, so he probably didn't have fresh food in his tummy to throw up anyway. At least he hoped he didn't.

Mister Scott came to see them off, and Greg nodded sharply to acknowledge him. This was it. It was time to go. He had already said his byes to mom, dad, and grandma, with mom making extra sure that his bags were packed right and that he knew the proper way to behave up on the moon, so all that was left now was to get onboard and go.

He had a special connection to Nuya, who opted to sit next to him. They were the odd ones out in this little conglomeration of kids, as neither of them had that convoluted Summers/Maximoff/Whatever family bond that pretty much everybody else in their age group had. They weren't related, they weren't anybody's cousins or brothers or adopted siblings. They were just... there. And there was some solace in knowing that there was someone else like you. Ahura was kinda like that too, but different. Older. Everybody else, though? All family. It was weird not being part of it.

Greg looked to the guards one last time, trying to decide if they were superheroes too. He didn't hunk they were, even if they dressed the part. They seemed like they would only save Ahura, not the whole world.

But then they were off. The initial roar of the engines was almost deafening, and took Greg by surprise, a surprise that caused an involuntary transformation, a change that swept over him quickly not unlike a hiccup. But then they went quieter, like a hum or a reverberation from a steel drum on a low pitch.

"Are we going fast? I can't tell how fast we're going!" he called out as they zoomed along. He thought he'd be able to feel it, G-Forces pressing him into his seat, but he didn't realize that internal gravity stabilizers in the Inhuman-designed craft prevented that.

best friends
played by:
Timid
NPC
Taylor, Piper, and Hunter stood a bit apart from the group. They were wonderfully, terribly excited, but seeing all the parents and friends and chatter around them had the unfortunate side effect of making them feel out of place and confused. Their young lives had been M-Town with their neighbors and parents and simple “normal” things. Their Papa was a quiet private man who looked after them and did whatever he felt needed to be done. He was warm and very good at being a dad, but they weren’t the close knit families the trio were seeing so on display here.

In short, they missed their papa terribly and the longer he was away, the more they worried they’d never see him again. For Hunter is was of course an emotional thing, papa was their world and he always felt kind of lost without Mammomax around no matter how much he liked the school and was enjoying learning and making friends. Their dad not being there made him feel guilty every time he started to enjoy himself. For Piper it was all in her head. Papa couldn’t sign the forms, so Aunt Stacy had to. If they were on the moon and papa came back they wouldn’t see him. Plus he’d be mad at Aunt Stacy for sending them to the moon. Taylor, well she was upset and quiet because her siblings were. The school was too fresh, too interesting, too exciting for her to worry about pap all that much. Still, when Hunter was fighting tears and Piper uncharastically quiet, well she had to step up and look after them.

They all let out a collective gasp when the ship arrived, it was massive, and amazing, and completely outside their world view. For a few moments their natural instincts overrode their worries and old habits prevailed. Hunter knelt to draw the contraption, Piper ran to its side and looked as close as she could, and Taylor looked for Greg, who she had recently decided was her best friend. Of course them all running in different directions soon tested the limits of their power range and they all looked back at each other in perfect sync. Hunter burst into tears at finding himself apart from his sisters, Piper rolled her eyes and gave a long weary sigh before heading back to him and Taylor hissed at seeing Greg still so far away.

Grouped back together and asking Hunter to relax “in home” left the two female Woozles there to watch everyone say their goodbyes. The sensitive one among them did not need to be here for this as they had no one to say goodbye to. So the two watched and waited and were among the first to get aboard. The moment she stepped foot on the ship Piper flug her sister “in home” to join her brother with an excited squeal. This was a spaceship, an actual spaceship and they were going to the moon. She was their brains, so she needed to be free to explore and ask questions. The little girl pelted everyone around her who looked like they might know anything with question after question as she tried to be everywhere at once.

“What kind of engines does this use? Is faster then light travel real? How long shall the flight take? What about life support? How many people can be on here at once? What is the max flight range? Does it carry weapons systems? If there was a fight between Earth Mutants and Moon Inhumans, what would both sides do? Could mutants become Inhumans?”

Piper allowed herself to be guided to a seat amid her sea of questions and made sure it was near Greg and Nuya. Taylor would like that if they needed to switch places even though those two were not the smartest and probably didn’t know the answers to her questions. Really she should be sitting with Ahura and learning about their politics, warmachine, trade, and culture. The older boy was a wealth of information and spoke perfectly about everything. Her tactics were put on hold however as the ship started up and began to leave the Earth behind. For a moment the fact she was still a child shown through as she turned to Greg with a giant grin.

“We’re going into space! Actual space, not like a video game at all! This is so amazing!”

Of course as soon at the roar of the engines faded a little there were no other indications. Piper had wanted to feel the g-forces too and was rather disappointed that this felt pretty much like being in Papa’s truck.

“Hey you two, what are you going to do first when we get there? I know Taylor wants to climb some moon stuff with you Greg and Hunter will be all wide eyed and trying to draw everything he sees.”
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
It was so exhilarating to see the whole thing pass through the windows, The sunny open atmosphere gave way to the blackness of space. Suddenly, there were even stars, and Julian was reminded of his time in a Danger Room simulation of a space station. This was much cooler because it was real. The scene through the glass confirmed that the space ship was actually moving much faster than it felt. He wondered what technology was suppressing the inertial force. He had no doubt that Ahura would be able to tell him.

Almost all too soon, the trip through the Earth's stratosphere and orbital space was over. Nobody was jumping up to explain anything to the children about how the ship flies or how far it is to the moon, or what it would be like when they got there. Julian got the impression that nobody was going to be too used to having visitors to their kingdom.

"There it is!" one of the kids said, pointing out the window. Suddenly all the kids were leaning over to the windows to see it. Julian was no exception. He tilted his head to see the giant dome structure that housed the Moon Kingdom of Attilan. It was actually one of the most majestic sights that the telekinetic can say he has ever seen in his life. It was something straight out of a science fiction fairy tale. "Wow" was all he could muster, and he glanced over at the boy he called his little brother, an easy smile on his face. He could only imagine how Ahura felt, finally returning home and bringing all his friends with him. Also, looking over the kingdom that he would one day rule. He was so proud of the prince.

Upon docking inside the amazing dome, the hatch on the back of the ship once again opened. and yet more guards entered, pledging their allegiance to Ahura and the royal family. If they were ill-prepared for so many little children, they did not allow it to show on their faces. It was a trick that Julian too was having to learn. To say he was out of his element as a babysitter of the super powered would be an understatement.

They were lead in an orderly fashion, out of the ship and into the open space of the city's landing dock. Hellion wasn't sure what he had been expecting, but it was all shiny and beautiful in a sterile kind of way. Lots of glass and chrome. It was not exactly an airport or a welcoming gate, but it was clear that the people here had no use for such things. He excitedly took Fia's hand again, as they marveled at their surroundings.

The view outside the dome was his favorite part. It was a view of the night sky that would put any telescope or planetarium to shame. The stars were so clear, and suddenly new things could be made out, like clusters that looked like clouds of silver glitter. They were actually walking on the moon, standing on a different celestial body. These kids were doing something that maybe some of them were too young to fully appreciate.

Julian and Fia were given guardianship of the children, but the guards seemed more comfortable speaking to Ahura, and Julian was not going to push for anything more. As he was reminded by Cyclops, this mission was an invited visit, but was also an opportunity to establish a relationship with the Inhumans, so Julian had his diplomacy hat on for this one. He moved to stand slightly behind Ahura as the armored soldiers spoke, so he could listen to the information.

"Prince Ahura," the man saluted with his fist over his heart. "Your Mother the Queen has asked that we escort you and their other guests to the palace immediately. If it pleases you, all the belongings can be left here, and we will have them taken to your chamber and the quarters where you will be staying." The guard then looked up at Julian, a clear sign that he was to carry out the orders. Seamlessly, Julian turned to the kids, who all suddenly seemed to be in great numbers to him.

"Okay guys, lets have you stack your bags over here in a line. Someone will take them to our rooms for us, but first we are going to go see Ahura's Mother and Father, the King and Queen. These nice men are going to take us to them." Julian seriously wondered if he was getting through to the kids. He had such little experience, but they did begin moving, and putting their bags aside. There were a few of the older kids that Julian and Fia were going to have to rely on to be good examples. They were like little Sargent's, helping keep the troops in line and following the general's orders. For that, he was truly grateful.

--------------------
user posted image
Telepathy, Mild Mind Control, Sonic Death Scream
Single but has a crush
played by:
Heather
Students
Ahura remembered the flight down to Earth. He had been angry and scared and he thought his mother and father were abandoning him there because they didn't love him. It wasn't until he had seen his mother's fear that he realized how much she did love him. He didn't know if it was the only thing thing could have done for him, but he knew now, two years later, that he was better than he had been. He had friends and family beyond those on the moon and he was learning to be more sociable.

But he was very nervous about his friends meeting the other inhumans. His people were not known to like outsiders, especially not Earthers. He wondered why his parents had invited them all but he was happy for it. Sitting beside Julian, Ahura listened to the other kids chatter excitedly, but he didn't answer their questions. His thoughts were too occupied with other things.

The ship finally reached its destination and even though he hadn't stepped out of the ship yet, he felt the change. The gravity, even though it was very very close to Earth was slightly less. The air was filtered and tasted empty. He was home.

"Welcome, your highness," said a man who approached with several guards, as the group disembarked. He was tall and dark, with greying black hair and a blunt narrow beard. "Everything is readiness."

"Thank you, Phaeder," Ahura said, "Julian, Fia, this is Phaeder, Advisor to my father. My Lord, this is Julian Keller and Sofia Mantega, our chaperones for this trip."

"Welcome, Julian Keller and Sofia Mantega," Phaeder said, "This is a rare occasion. I hope you recognize the honor our royal majesties have extended to you and your young charges."

They were greeted by the royal guards and Ahura returned their salute. They were bade to follow so that they could be shown into the royal chambers. Ahura looked at Julian and said, solemnly, "It will be all right, Brother." He glanced over at Nate. "You will help?"

Nate nodded, "Sure, Ahura... I mean, your highness. C'mon, Nuya, Max, let's round up the littles."

While Nate and the other big boys started getting the little kids lined up, Ahura addressed Phaeder, "Mother and Father are waiting in the citadel?"

"Yes, my prince, they are very anxious to see you," Phaeder said.

"How come they aren't here then?" Anya asked, suddenly zipping up, instead of getting in line.

Her sister immediately joined her, "Our Papa and Mama would be right here waiting for us."

Ahura's dark eyes went a little darker and he was trying to think of what he needed to say to them, but Phaeder smiled, kindly, at the little green speedsters, "Well, Little Ones, you mustn't think badly of Prince Ahura's parents. There is a way things must be done when you are royalty, and don't you want to see all the pomp and circumstance afforded to your kind host?"

The twins looked at each other and then back at Phaeder. "What's pompastance?"

Nate was suddenly right behind them, latching on to the metal buckles on their backpacks, and pulling them into line with a small burst of his powers, "I'm sorry, Mr Phaeder, sir, they're little and no one ever told them to think about what they are saying before they say it."

Phaeder watched Nate's display, intrigued, "No fear, young Earther, even Inhuman Children sometimes have trouble with their manners when they are very little. I suppose we are not so different a people, after all."

"Ugh, Nate, you are sooooo bossy!" Lilly grumbled.

"Bossy Nate," Anya agreed.

Nate rolled his eyes, and said, "Maybe we should go?"

Phaeder nodded, "A wise idea, young man. Follow me, Children, and welcome to the beauty that is Attilan."

He let them out of the sterile landing dock and into the city proper. A collection of towering spiraled buildings, under the domed sky, stars and a clear unobstructed view of the whole universe above. The streets were full of colorfully dressed people, of all ages, sizes, shapes, most of them human appearing, but not all. There were no cars in evidence, but several hovering platforms carried large groups of people from place to place. Others propelled themselves along on floating devices that resembled wheel-less bicycles.

As they passed through the crowds, everyone who saw them, bowed to Ahura and saluted. He smoothly returned the bows, and of anyone, Julian and Fia alone probably would recognize the confidence with which he greeted his people. This was not the miserable little boy who believed he was an abomination.

This was a prince.

And, he belonged in the citadel that loomed before them, where his parents waited to meet his friends.

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for XMR by evvie of caution, shine, & tumblr.

Our Discord

Affiliates & Directories

RPG-D
Top RP Sites Top RP SitesVote for X-Men: Revolution at Top Site List Planet
Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites