WELCOME TO EARTH-740.

X-Men Revolution is an Earth-616 inspired advanced RPG. We are loosely inspired by canon comic and movies, but have our own history, original characters and plots.

Join us as an original character, or pick one from marvel canon!

x-men
REVOLUTION

Add Reply
New Poll

Uniform Designs
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
I had one of these on the old site, and loved it so I am doing it here as well. ANYONE who wants to can post their designs here. They don't have to be just mine. I just love drawing and designing super hero costumes, and wanted a place to share them. We have a lot of talented people on XMR, so this is a good place to post them, share and collaborate. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
--------------------
user posted image
Joe
Staff
I humbly request a repost of your work from before. I really dig the design motif you came up with for the X-Men,
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
Thanks. Hahaha. I loved that design, but kind of feel like I could improve on it now. Plus, the X-Men roster has changed quite a bit since then.

Right now, I am having issues with the picture size when I post. Tried to post my new Legacy Squad designs the other day and they were HUGE!!! Anyone know if there is a way I can make the pictures adjust to fit the window size?
--------------------
user posted image
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
Okay, so getting the ball rolling, I introduce you to...

HELLION AND THE HELLIONS!!!

user posted image

Just kidding. But admit it, you all knew that was coming from the moment I started drawing us. Hahaha. I think Artie's response says it all in that picture.

Here is the X-MEN: LEGACY SQUAD version.

user posted image

And here is my favorite one.

PS. I figured out the picture posting, kind off. If they are too small, just click on them. They're links.

user posted image
--------------------
user posted image
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
Another uniform design for the intrepid X-Men: Legacy Squad

user posted image

I really like this one. Ruby quartz glasses for Synch, in case he has to copy Cyclops' power. I think they look classy.
--------------------
user posted image
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
This one is for you wrestling fans out there. Santo and Julian have a thread where they are training as a wrestling tag team called the Cosmic Crushers. This is not what they are wearing in the thread, but I thought it would be fun to design what they would be wearing is they were a real tag team. I think it's fun.

user posted image

Rockslide
--------------------
user posted image
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
Hahahaha. And back, by popular demand. I give you

THE RAMEN HIPSTERS!!!! The re-design.

user posted image

For those of you who don't know, the Ramen Hipsters were designed off of a harrowing experience that our own Heather had, at a Ramen restaurant. Ever since that moment, it has been the goal of these special little snowflakes to annoy the living tar out of Cyclops. Not doing any real physical harm, or even with direct confrontation. They just stood around being idealistically annoying, or trying to talk to him for hours about the health effects of Kombucha. They formed a team, threw on some matching uniforms and set out to be the bane of the X-Leader's existence. Let's look at the team and their designs, shall we? You aren't going to want to miss this Cyclops . The striped scarves are really what tie them together, besides the colors. It also kind of gives them a bit of the Omega Gang look, which fits into the "pester Cyclops" ideology.

Lumber Sexual: The strong silent type, I tried to give him as much hipster sex appeal as I could muster. He is supposed to be the hot one. Hahaha. The original Lumber Sexual as described to me by a very agitated Heather, had an antique flash camera, because why the hell not? Hipsters and their vintage. I like to think that there is a practical purpose for the camera and that he didn't just hold it "ironically". So if I were to give him a super power, it would be that he could teleport, but only if there is an intense burst of light, and he could teleport others that he chose with him, as long as they were inside the same burst of light. There would be some pseudo science explanation for it, like that his mutation has a connection to light. This would also explain how the Ramen Hipsters are able to get to Cyclops when they are feeling pretentious. A flash of light, and BOOM, they are stealing the last parking spot in the trendy part of town. Side note: Lumber Sexual doesn't actually need glasses, he just didn't want to be the only Hipster not rocking the ironic nerd glasses.

Bunny Ears: I think it would be hilarious if nobody really knew what Bunny Ears' mutant power even was. The titular ears themselves are actually fake costume ears, and not a part of her mutation, making them extra annoying. Out of all the Hipsters, she would be the most preachy and judgmental. She is Vegan and Gluten free though, apparently. Her hair really is purple though, which may be the extent of her mutation. I also like to think that she is a bit like Harley Quinn from Batman, just random and savage, using her cutting wit as skillfully as a wooden mallet.

Greasy Dreads: The name kind of says it all, doesn't it? It's like she came straight over from a three day deforestation protest. For her mutant powers though, I picture the dreads not actually being just hair, but like an extension of her body in the fact that she can flex and control them. They are prehensile, and she has attached razor sharp utensils to the ends of some of them. They can lift up to 1 ton of weight, and they can extend for 6 feet and retract back to 1 foot. Accompanying this, she has a sturdier frame and harder skin than the average person, officially making her the baddest ass Ramen Hipster. She doesn't talk much, and is fiercely loyal to Vinyl, but she listens to ALL the indy bands, and she did it before they were cool.

Vinyl: For some reason, in my mind he is the leader of the Ramen Hipsters. He is the embodiment of all the least desirable side effects of being a Hipster, and was probably the one to call the hit out on Cyclops in the first place. This member of the universe has it all figured out because he is smarter than you lemming thinkers will ever be. You just want to slap him till his ear gauges fall out, because we all know that nothing screams non-conformity, quite like conforming to the exact style of all of the other "non-conformists". The X-Men are just TOO mainstream for this yoga zen master. His power is a bit of a stretch, but it makes me happy. It's a technopathic ability. Basically, touching a vinyl record, magnetic strip cassette tape, or even the Mylar of a compact disk with his bare skin allows him brain to read the content, and then his mind broadcasts that information out. For those of you playing at home, it means he can play records on his finger. He can however, project an energy representation of a control panel that allows him to consciously use his abilities to alter the information he has absorbed. He can turn up the base, or filter out the singers voice, or pump up the volume to Scott Summers ear drum splitting levels. The control panel is also psionic and it's appearance can change based on what Vinyl is trying to do.

BONUS CONTENT!!!!
For additional fun, here is the ORIGINAL Ramen Hipster picture that started it all, as well as a Happy Birthday I made for Heather a few years back. Enjoy.

user posted image

user posted image

PS: NO THE RAMEN HIPSTERS ARE NOT CANON SO IF YOU WANT TO BRING THEM IN GAME FOR SOME REASON, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET MY PERMISSION, AND THEN ALSO GO THROUGH A BUNCH OF ADMINS, ONE OF WHICH IS HEATHER HERSELF, SO GOOD LUCK GETTING HER TO LET YOU BRING CHARACTERS THAT WERE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO ANNOY HER, IN GAME.
--------------------
user posted image
Married to Jean Grey-Summers
played by:
Heather
X-Men
This is just so amazing
Geokinesis Form, Enhanced Strength, Stamina, Durability,
Single
played by:
Kane
Legacy Squad
SO AWESOME !!!

Love the Wrestling Uniforms.
X-Men
I wasn't even privy to the Ramen Hispters story, and I feel like I've known it all along. That artwork of them is a riot.
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
Hahahaha. Sorry Cyclops . I just can't help myself.

"Remember when the X-Men were cool? Yeah, me neither. This mansion could use some gentrification."

user posted image
--------------------
user posted image

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively for XMR by evvie of caution, shine, & tumblr.

Our Discord

Affiliates & Directories

RPG-D
Top RP Sites Top RP SitesVote for X-Men: Revolution at Top Site List Planet
Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites