WELCOME TO EARTH-740.

X-Men Revolution is an Earth-616 inspired advanced RPG. We are loosely inspired by canon comic and movies, but have our own history, original characters and plots.

Join us as an original character, or pick one from marvel canon!

x-men
REVOLUTION

Add Reply
New Poll

Advance Warning, [Si may be scarce]
Divorced my motorbike in 2013
played by:
Si
Siani
Players
Not sure how to feel about being the first post in this section... Anyway, just a quick head's up that I'm likely to be absent over Feb 10th-18th, affects Stacy, Kate, Verty, Erg & Bea.

Got a friend's birthday gathering on the weekend followed by a week where I'm finally going to get some help clearing out a rubbish tip ex-tenants left down the side of my house.

Waste permits were applied for, vans rented, the works! I have a feeling that hauling heavy, broken furniture around all day in the sleet may do funny things to the bits of me that are still slightly disabled, making me want to pass out in bed with a codeine cocktail in the evenings.

But then I'll be able to get a better wiggle on with old threads and actually see if I can make some contributions to our shiny new home too! Luv you all! X
played by:
Si
Siani
Players
Back! I forgot I was invited to a wedding yesterday as well, but as of today I no longer have valid excuses for being useless.
played by:
Si
Siani
Players
I've been extra useless lately, I know I know, but that may only continue for a week longer. I'm heading south of the country again to go camp in a church with Terry and his housemate (We're outdoor nerds! Woo!).

Heading back up on Tuesday but my time on Wednesday might be spoken for as well because the cat-sitter has asked for payment in the form of being taken to a 4DX screening of Avengers... Not sure I needed to know what Rocket Racoon smells like but apparanlee that's part of the '4D' experience... THEN after that hopefully I'll be dropping a post bomb.

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively for XMR by evvie of caution, shine, & tumblr.

Our Discord

Affiliates & Directories

RPG-D
Top RP Sites Top RP SitesVote for X-Men: Revolution at Top Site List Planet
Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites