WELCOME TO EARTH-740.

X-Men Revolution is an Earth-616 inspired advanced RPG. We are loosely inspired by canon comic and movies, but have our own history, original characters and plots.

Join us as an original character, or pick one from marvel canon!

x-men
REVOLUTION

Add Reply

Big trouble in..., Tag: Wind Dancer Hellion
Kinda single
played by:
Terry
Speed
SHIELD
Date: 26th January
Time: 1:00pm local time
JP Billy and Tommy

It had been a long time since Billy had been to San Francisco, the last time that the apprentice had been here, it had been before the birth of the eggos. Keeping up with a social life, travelling around the globe and sorcerer training after the birth of the twins had been almost impossible and so Billy had been forced to allow social activities to fall by the wayside a bit. Not that it bothered him, the two now-not so little babies were most definitely worth the change in routine and now that they were a little older, it was time to let things get back to some semblance of normality.

The little blue portal was but a flash in a pan as the group of adults teleported into San Francisco, Billy had the stroller that contained to the two babies who were both still asleep, and not making a peep, though it was only going to be a matter of time until they would wake up.

"I really hate when you do that," Tommy rolled his eyes as he adjusted his hoodie, ever since that incident where Billy had accidentally stripped his powers and turned him into an uncontrolled teleporter, jumping through portals had never really been the sort of thing that Tommy liked to do. It wasn't like he couldn't have run here, it would've taken a couple of hours at least, but it was doable.

"So what's the plan? Explore for a bit? Get some food first?" The speedster asked as he adjusted to their new surroundings. "At least it's warmer down here." It was still cool, but at least he wasn't forced to cover himself in layers upon layers.

It felt like it had been an age since the four of them had spent any time together, in truth it probably had been. Everyone had their own lives, Fia and Julian had Legacy Squad to keep them busy, Tommy had SHIELD and whether he wanted to admit it or not openly he had Kate too, and then Billy had all his own things going on as well. "I'm open to either, what do you two feel like?" Billy looked across at Fia and Julian, "It'd be pretty cool if we could get across to Alcatraz before we have to back." Billy was a true tourist, he liked to see everything that was recommended to tourists and it wasn't like time was going to be an issue for them.

Tommy fidgeted on the spot as he waited for everyone to make their decisions, he would do anything so long as they weren't stuck around forever making a decision. "Yeah prison sounds alright," Tommy said a little dryly given that he was perhaps one of the only ones in present company that actually had an experience of prison.
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
Julian stumbled out of the portal a bit. It was quite the experience, traveling such a great distance so fast all by magic. Being friends with the apprentice to the Sorcerer Supreme definitely had its advantages.

San Francisco. He had visited it once when he was younger, before his parents got the shameful secret of a mutant son that needed to be locked down and hidden from the world. All the places in the world the Keller family would have visited, before that Julian problem happened. It felt good to be in California again at least. The salty air coming off the Pacific filled Julian with nostalgia, that was mostly sour now. He has not been this physically close to his biological family in quite a long time now.

"I really hate when you do that" Tommy said in that broody tone of his. In Julian's experience, Tommy was the more pessimistic of the twins. That was not entirely a bad thing. There was a time when Julian and Tommy did not get along at all, but the telekinetic has come to realize that it is because they are so much alike, though they are both too stubborn to admit to it, publicly.

On this point though, Julian did not agree with him at all. That was fantastic. If he had a way to teleport a group of people, you better believe that he and Fia would be living the traveler's life. Dinning in France, Scuba diving in the Caribbean in the dead of winter, Disneyland every other weekend. Billy "apparated" them across the continent.

"Azkaban... I mean Alcatraz?" Julian was having way too much fun with the Harry Potter references. He was sure that Billy got it a lot. "Bit touristy, but I am down. Could be fun. I hear it's haunted."

They had the afternoon to do what they wanted, and at some point the plan was to get food. Julian was just happy to be out in the sun and fresh air, and far away from any worries. He ventured a glance down at the stroller of eggos. He was happy for Billy, a good loving marriage, two kids. Sometimes Julian wondered how he does it. For Julian, family too a great deal of work and indeed, maybe a bit of magic. The topic of children had not been discussed at length between him and Fia, and to tell the truth, Julian was not sure he even wanted any. That would be a discussion for another time. They were rather cute when they were sleeping though.

He interlaced his fingers with Fia's, and smiled at her. They were Legacy Squad members, she was a dance instructor and he was a lawyer, and then they weren't running between those double lives, there was always someone at the school where they lived that needed help or a babysitter or something. They were here now with friends for a relaxing afternoon away, and Julian wanted to make the very most of it.

--------------------
user posted image
Has a boyfriend
played by:
Kristie
Legacy Squad
Portals were a little bit like flying. There was a rush of adrenaline, and push, a shove of something and then you were there. It took longer, much longer, but Fia was well adjusted to landing on both feet, almost like a trained gymnast after a whirlwind time on the balance beam.

"Oh come on Tommy," Fia sailed past him out of the portal, stopping only to give him a sisterly kiss on the cheek. "Next time we'll let you run and meet us here, but where's the fun in a group road trip then?"

She loved the twins -- they were different as night and day -- and she loved them both for it. They had been at the school a little bit before she and Julian arrived, but time was nothing but a minor difference when one took in everything else they had to go through together. Whipping out her phone, she snapped a couple of group 'we-fie' photos, before she pocketed it and let Julian take her hand. "Alcatraz sounds good. I've always loved ferryboats," she said, sticking her other hand in the pocket of her red peacoat.

Today was a skinny jeans and sweater day. Fia almost lived in her athleisure wear, but today was a little different. Instead of a dancers' bun, her hair was left hanging in loose waves, and she had left the legwarmers at home. It was a day off for all of them -- though not from baby duty obviously -- but at least some time off work.

"Oh, Alcatraz and then dimsum after? It's just after Chinese New Year, isn't it? Chinatown will be all lit up!"

Being on this side of the continent reminded Fia, briefly, that they would have to come back here once more, to meet with Julian's parents. There was nothing enjoyable about that road trip, but it was something that had to be done. Both of them had been away from home for years, but unlike Julian, Fia had no human ties left to Venezuela, plus, Julian had already spent Christmas with her father, and got his approval. Walter Barrett might not like that his daughter was a mutant, or that she was seeing another mutant, but he could understand that Julian was a lawyer, and worked with Frost International.

But that was worry enough for another day.

"Ferry boats this way!" Fia beamed at the boys, "race you to the ticket stand!!" And then she was off.
Kinda single
played by:
Terry
Speed
SHIELD
"That sounds much better." Tommy grinned, he liked to fuss, particularly when he was expected to follow Billy's portals. They didn't compare to being able to run across a continent, though that would have meant that Tommy would have needed to have left many hours before them and that would have cut into his sleep time. "Maybe we could lock Billy up here?" Tommy looked across at his twin with a wicked look on his face.

"Talking of haunted houses," Billy started, with an almost giddy excitement that he got into whenever he was about to talk about anything he considered nerdy or his version of cool. "Stephen and I had to go to a haunted house last week. The place was practically falling apart," Billy explained. "So what they show on TV, like with Most Haunted and Ghost Adventures is all wrong. Ghosts are real, but you can see them without any of that stupid technology that they have on the shows." Billy was definitely in his element when he started talking of Ghosts. "I'll have to show you guys this place sometime." They had left the house standing, of course, they had just made sure that the ghosts couldn't cause any harm to the people that wanted to renovate the place.

"mmmm dim sum," Tommy interjected, while he wasn't as interested in the ghostly adventures of his twin, he was most definitely won over by the talk of food. "Ok prison and then dumplings. Just nobody drop the soap ok?" In the moments that followed, Fia issued the challenge to get to the ferry first and Tommy didn't even hesitate but to zip off. Though Billy knew he'd get their tickets and have them waiting for them before they even got close to the ferry.

"You know I'm pretty sure when I come out with Tommy it's like having to look after a third child." Billy laughed, as he leant over the stroller to make sure that the twins were alright. "So you both doing ok? It's been a while since I managed to get over to the school but things seem to be flaring up in the magical world a lot at the moment. Billy shrugged as if it was just one of those things. "Hows things at Frost International? Is Emma keeping you busy?" Billy was curious, and to be honest, while many at the school took issue with the resident Frost, Billy had no reason not to trust her. She'd proven herself time and time again.
Has a girlfriend
played by:
Joshua
Legacy Squad
Julian listened to Billy talk about ghost, with increasing interest. He could only imagine what it must be like the be the apprentice to the Sorcerer Supreme.... which actually sounds like some kind of rich chocolaty dessert. Billy was having all kinds of crazy whacked out adventures every week it seemed like. It's the life that Julian wanted when he was younger, but then he got older and had to do things like get a job, and training for "someday" when he might be needed. It was not fun or glamorous sitting on the X-Men's sidelines, but Julian definitely believed it was still important work.

"I'd be in for a trip to a real haunted house." he said with a slight too much enthusiasm. Tommy on the other hand looked like he was fighting the urge to yawn, till Fia mentioned a race. They all new Speed couldn't pass up the chance to be fast at something. Hellion actually laughed a little when the green blur took off. Speed could be there, get the tickets, and come back before they've even made it half way. Besides that, they had a stroller with two babies to bring along. If they had been allowed to fly, Julian would have been all for racing. Of course, he would not be as fast as Speed still, but he did enjoy letting loose with his flying, and the feeling of freedom that came with it.

On two occasions Julian and Fia had raced with their flying, and both times it came right down to the wire, with one of the two using some kind of underhanded flirt maneuver to get the slight edge needed to win. He thought of the memory fondly as he looked at Fia, smiling in the sunshine and the slight breeze off the ocean playing with her hair. She didn't even have to flirt to get Julian to give her whatever she wanted.

"You should totally come by the school sometime. Bring the kids, you know everyone would love to see them. Frost International is going really well. Passing the BAR and becoming a proper attorney also came with a significant pay raise but a shocking decrease in work load from when I was just an intern. Now I get to be the one dictating to the interns. Emma really has helped me turn my life around, and I owe her a lot. "

They walked a while, at a brisk pace, but still walking. Mutant powers aside, most the graduates from Xavier's leave in excellent physical condition.

"So what's going on in the Wizarding World? What's causing your spike in paranormal activity?" Again that world was fascinating to Julian. The telekinetic would never admit it, but he has always been a bit jealous that he is not able to use magic like Billy, or at least what passes as magic in the real world outside of fantasy novels.

They got to the ticket booth with little surprise to see Speed waiting for them, all casual as if he had been there for hours. "Do you even have the ability to run at a normal human pace, Tommy?" he asked with a smirk. "I imagine it would be like trying to compete in a speed walking marathon. Eventually you would just get so frustrated, you would break into a full sprint."

Speed

Wind Dancer
--------------------
user posted image

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for XMR by evvie of caution, shine, & tumblr.

Our Discord

Affiliates & Directories

RPG-D
Top RP Sites Top RP SitesVote for X-Men: Revolution at Top Site List Planet
Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites