WELCOME TO EARTH-740.

X-Men Revolution is an Earth-616 inspired advanced RPG. We are loosely inspired by canon comic and movies, but have our own history, original characters and plots.

Join us as an original character, or pick one from marvel canon!

x-men
REVOLUTION

Add Reply

A new dawn awakens, x Open
NPC
Date: Morning of November 7th
Time: Sunrise

It had been no difficulty to commandeer a military aircraft to take her to Genosha. Especially not when the UN had issued a statement, dictating that the world was no longer armed against Genosha, and that whatever Revolution happened in that city-state was happening with the full support of the UN. The United States President had given his irrevocable support, and the military was told to be at ease. Magneto had come to save, and there would be no need to stay on alert. This was what was best for Genoshans.

Standing on the roof of one of Hammer Bay's skyscrapers, Claudine smiled out at the city, her eyes glowing in the pre-dawn light, her hair flicking in the wind.

There was quiet.

The quiet that accompanied death, the quiet that came in the aftermath of violence.

How many slept last night? Claudine didn't have to wonder, since she heard it all, loud and clear. The cries of the humans who managed to survive, the quiet uncertainty of mutants who knew not yet whether they were safe. The streets were empty now, not clean as they were, but empty of fighting, of bloodshed. Those who held fear in their hearts hid as best as they could, thinking that darkness was what shielded them. Claudine could only laugh -- it was the benevolence of their new ruler that saved them. Magento was not one to pick fights with useless creatures.

And that was what human kind was. Useless. Weak. Homo sapiens. Ruled by greed, and emotions.

Homo Superior.

They were meant to rule.

Claudine's mind reached out through the city, across Hammer Bay. She heard the cries, felt the fear, their pain, and it gave her pleasure. Her eyes fluttered close with something akin to pure ecstasy, her body thrilled with unadulterated bliss.

The crow of a bird somewhere reminded her of her responsibilities this morning, and Claudine refocused. She would usher in a new dawn, a new era of prosperity for Genosha. She stood at Magneto's right hand, and that knowledge fed to her need, her craving for his approval. But for his approval, she had to do what she was asked to do.

The roles of canvas behind her lit up suddenly, with the red-energy that identified it has hers, each roll took flight, across the pre-dawn sky. Little knobs and screws at the side of the little rolls attached themselves to the building, Claudine's telekinesis making the job all the easier. As the last roll stuck itself to the last building, Claudine's feet left the roof, and she hovered in mid-air, looking over Hammer Bay. Tilting her head, she snapped her fingers as the canvases unrolled, the banners hanging down the side of each building on the street, dressing up the throughfare in reds and purples.

Claudine smiled as she studied her handiwork, before flying back towards Parliament House.

Behind her, Hammer Bay's main street stood proudly clothed in Magneto's colours, his crest emblazoned in regal gold, the banners shifting in the wind.

The winds were changing. It was a new era. The Emperor Magneto had come to save.
Single
played by:
Si
Brotherhood
Vertigo was very much a morning person. The Sun-People always took the return of their god to the skies as a sign to rise up. Through innumerable cloned incarnations and bouts of jet lag, nothing had quite managed to scrub that habit from Vai’s being.

When they lived in ‘Nooyork’ the little savage usually ended up pestering one Brother or another in the early hours. It wasn’t uncommon to see her following Vincent around as he trudged towards a source of coffee without having slept. Occasionally she brought Maximus breakfast leftovers she hadn’t managed to guzzle herself. Sometimes she wheedled at Tina until she either got up or threw something at Vai.

But their arrival in Genosha had been hard on her kin… especially the Rage-Bringer, now missing part of a leg. So she let them all sleep.

Vai was wandering aimlessly through Hammer Bay’s central district, idly perusing abandoned shop windows. The whole city was near-silent, save for the squabbling of crows and gulls, or the odd crunch of broken glass under Vai’s boots. She wasn’t sure how to feel about the eerie quiet. The calm felt like something her Brothers dearly needed after all the chaos of battle. But on the other hand, Magneto’s new reign over a once-thriving island, now rendered quiet as a grave site, had the potential to feel like a bad omen.

That was when she saw the first streak of magenta billow out across mirrored glass and dull concrete. She wandered close, enraptured by the burst of colour painting itself across the city. She started running down the main thoroughfare with breathless wonder, trying to keep up with the path being marked out as if it were a game.

It eventually lead her to the Parliament House, and the hovering figure apparently responsible. She’d never seen Claudine before but… even from a distance there was something inexplicably familiar about her. She shoved the notion aside. Those with powers who didn’t attack would surely either be friends of the Great Father or else the Brothers like her who served him.

“Are you do this all?” She called up, trying not to be too loud given the effect her voice had (now her throat was once more freed of any control collar).

She decided to offer a capsule review that boiled down to yelling “Pretty!” while holding up a thumb of approval. Her other hand shaded her shifting eyes, squinting in bright morning light that always seemed so much purer when the majority of the world was still asleep.
NPC
Claudine tilted her head at the messy, green-haired creature. A curious thing, this girl-savage, her grin bellied naivety that didn't quite match with those who were born of Earth.

Like her.

The telekinetic paused, mid-flight, and lowered herself to the ground. Claudine had known from before, just who and what Vertigo was. It was her business to know what purpose each member of Magneto's envoy served, and what limits they could reach. Claudine considered herself limitless, but there were some in their crew whom she thought we rather... Lacking... In the skills department.

Vertigo commanded the central nervous system of creatures in her radius with as little as a shriek. Claudine thought her useful.

"I did do it all," Claudine nodded the affirmative. "I thought Hammer Bay could use a little festive redecoration since it is a revolution and all..."

She took a few steps forward to admire her handiwork. "I do think purple is a good colour. Very regal, isn't it?"

A part of her missed the busy-ness of New York. The city now, was like a slumbering victim, groaning in pain after being lost in battle. She supposed it wasn't really fair, after all, fighting humans and their puny capabilities with their combined skillsets. It had not been easy so to say, but it was a lot more fun than she expected. Claudine did rather enjoy the smug feeling of success.

From here though, what was next? Did Magneto intend to preside over this city-state as a ruler? Would it truly be a safe haven for those who were superior? Claudine didn't bother herself with those minute considerations -- she was here only because Magneto commanded her fealty. She was devoted to him, even if she did not care for his cause.

She fidgeted in mild restlessness. "Where are you from?" she asked Vai, looking at her with bright red eyes. Claudine had not wanted to go into Vai's head. The savage's thought process was too convoluted to make any kind of telepathic probe enjoyable.
Single
played by:
Si
Brotherhood
“I thought Hammer Bay could use a little festive redecoration since it is a revolution and all…”

“Great Father will like I think.” Vai nodded, as always relying on the gist of understanding. “It make Jenoh-sha look more for his now.”

It was nice to find another mutant who actually cared about aesthetics. Too many of those who served Magneto were focused on politics and strike plans, things Vertigo had little hope of contributing to without a hefty investment of patience from those around her. It was perhaps why she got on with Gorgeous George so well, his combination of shallowness and philosophical apathy complimented her naive energy and hopeless illiteracy. This woman struck her as one other who might understand why she collected shiny trinkets or felt compelled to draw colourful ‘cave paintings’ on the walls of any hideout she found herself living in for more than a few weeks. The bright rolls of colour seemed no different, just on a much grander scale.

She took a few steps forward to admire her handiwork. “I do think purple is a good colour. Very regal, isn't it?”

“…” Vai nodded, even though she wasn’t sure what regal meant. It sounded like something good, given the context. “…It is very not easy for to make,” She offered, since she’d only ever seen purple dye produced in the Savage Land using mallow flowers and a ridiculously rare kind of mollusc only found around the Gorhan Sea (Garokk knew how Outlanders made it). It was a colour her birth-tribe had associated with Naghen Island warlords, so it seemed perfectly suited to Magneto.

She scratched her chin as she turned around to give everything another approving look. “And so much you make, also! It is good you have power that is make all this not so much work.”

“Where are you from?” the woman asked Vai, looking at her with bright red eyes.

That odd sense of déjà vu niggled at the back of Vai’s psyche again, head tilting in a slightly canine manner as she stared back. It took her a moment to shake her head, remembering eye contact was a bad idea when it came to those she actually wanted to stay conscious.

“I am Vai of the Sun-People, I come from a very far land.” She smiled and pointed in a vague direction that was only coincidentally southward. “I leave and only go back one time in… in a… hole.” She had absolutely no idea how to describe a temporal rift or a tear in reality made by the Phoenix Force.

“Much there is not as like here. But I go many places for long times. Exodus find me in a ‘Goolag’ and say in to my head ‘No more hurt, you come with me and be like God-Breed’.” Of course the words had been far more eloquent, but just like Vai’s own thoughts it got scrambled up in the filter of her hazy grasp on Outlander languages.

“I like only to be where my Brothers go. Great Father bring Brothers here, I follow.” No one had bothered to explain to Vai that she’d been plucked from a Meta-Response Detainment Centre in Northern Montana. It didn’t really matter, to either her or anyone else. She simply knew to blame SHIELD, and that was enough.

“I do not think I see you in Nooyork where we come last from… Are you of the Jenoh-sha people?”

Topic Options
Add Reply

skinned exclusively for XMR by evvie of caution, shine, & tumblr.

Our Discord

Affiliates & Directories

RPG-D
Top RP Sites Top RP SitesVote for X-Men: Revolution at Top Site List Planet
Shadowplay Topsites Marvel Topsites